Visit National Monument (Monas), Istiqlal Grand Mosque, Sunda Kelapa Old Port, and Fatahillah Square.
In this tour, you will visit the landmarks of Jakarta, starting from the monument to the the old town. This is the best way to learn about the history and the culture of Jakarta and Indonesia in a short time.
National Monument (Monas)
- It’s the icon of Jakarta. This 132m monument was built in 1961 – 1975 as a symbol of Indonesian spirit for independence. This monument is located in the center of Jakarta and become the 0 km of the city.
Istiqlal Grand Mosque and Jakarta Cathedral
- The biggest mosque in South East Asia that can accommodate up to 120,000 people. In front of this Mosque, there is the neo gothic old Cathedral that was built before the mosque. It symbolizes the peaceful tolerance and the coexistence in Indonesia
Sunda Kelapa Old Port
- Explore Sunda Kelapa old port, the more 400-year-old port, by a wooden boat. Sunda Kelapa old port is the oldest port that link the trading between Java island and the outside world. This port has belonged to the local Kingdom (Pajajaran), Portuguese, Dutch and Indonesia.
Lunch at the local restaurant in Old town
Fatahillah Square and around
- Explore the old town, starting from the Old Square, and also visit Jakarta History Museum, other museums (Bank of Indonesia, Wayang, and Mandiri), Dutch Drawbridge, Red Store, and other colonial buildings.
Shopping for Indonesian souvenir. This is your time to buy handicraft, souvenir or any Indonesian thing!
End of tour, back to hotel
Meeting Point :
- Your hotel in Jakarta / Jakarta Airport/ Merdeka Square
- AC Transportation with its driver
- Guide (licensed and legal)
- Bottle of water
- Admission tickets to National Monument & Jakarta History Museum
- Guide tip for Istiqlal Mosque
- Personal Expenses
You can personalize or change the itinerary as you wish.